Tweet Randall Grahm of Bonny Doon vineyard fame has been announced as the star attraction at this years ‘Digital Wine Communication Conference’. The conference is to be held in Turkey so promises to be a jolly nice junket. Why Turkey? Well, the theme of this years conference is “Source’ and there is apparently a hypothesis […]
Tag Archives | google
Tweet Procrastination is considered by some to be the enemy of productivity. However, combine procrastination with the flabbiness of the Internet and suddenly you have the tools to answer questions that you’d never before thought of asking. Wineoftheweek is currently in a heightened state of procrastination and we were therefore chuffed when someone sent us […]
Tweet Calling all Ad Agencies and Google AdWords specialists. Tesco is looking for some advice on how to turn AdWords campaigns off. The problem was identified last week when Sir Terry Leahy (Tesco’s CEO) announced that the supermarket’s customers are extremely concerned about the the impact of cheap alcohol on society. Sir Terry was quick […]
- Tesco wine chief hoists himself by his own petard. Ouch. May 25, 2011
- Which Wine Would Feature in The Movie of Your Life? February 4, 2009
- Caption This Photo: I’m only drinking with you because… June 18, 2010
- Concha Y Toro Killed My MacBook Pro July 30, 2009
- Caption This Photo! May 27, 2009
- The Truth behind the Robert Parker Wine Advocate deal December 10, 2012
- Warning: Unmanned drones are targeting your wine December 6, 2012
- David Mitchell is whining about wine November 24, 2012
- Zombie Wine: We’re coming to get you Barbara November 24, 2012
- When Fashion and Wine Collide… November 14, 2012
- IVOR ALLISON: I have just watched the avuncular Tony Laithwaite ...
- Hibbert: Being a devoted fan of Manchester United & tha...
- Leen: I'll take a shot of that spo-dee-o-dee! Anybody ...
- J Robertsi: I signed up for one reason only: a 40 GBP voucher ...
- russell: its cheap and your worth it...