Tweet My wife is looking for a lampshade for the bedroom in our new cottage. I said to her “Forget the lampshade luv, lets get ourselves a wine glass chandelier by John Harrington.” There’s a choice of a 150 glass chandelier or a 300 glass one. We’ve a small cottage so I think…no hang on, […]
Tag Archives | wine glass chandelier
- Tesco wine chief hoists himself by his own petard. Ouch. May 25, 2011
- Which Wine Would Feature in The Movie of Your Life? February 4, 2009
- Caption This Photo: I’m only drinking with you because… June 18, 2010
- Concha Y Toro Killed My MacBook Pro July 30, 2009
- Caption This Photo! May 27, 2009
- The Truth behind the Robert Parker Wine Advocate deal December 10, 2012
- Warning: Unmanned drones are targeting your wine December 6, 2012
- David Mitchell is whining about wine November 24, 2012
- Zombie Wine: We’re coming to get you Barbara November 24, 2012
- When Fashion and Wine Collide… November 14, 2012
- Hibbert: Being a devoted fan of Manchester United & tha...
- Leen: I'll take a shot of that spo-dee-o-dee! Anybody ...
- J Robertsi: I signed up for one reason only: a 40 GBP voucher ...
- russell: its cheap and your worth it...
- Gavino: Fair enough Alex - although, as you can tell from ...
1980's alcohol apple argentina australia bacchus Beaujolais Nouveau berry bros berry bros and rudd cabernet cabernet sauvignon champagne chardonnay Concha Y Toro decanter fine wine ipad iphone majestic marketing merlot naked wines new zealand oddbins red wine riesling rioja shiraz social media supermarket Tesco the wine society video virgin wines wine wine advertising wine cellar wine industry wine labels winemaker wineoftheweek wines wine video world cup zinfandel